─shiny stars

@[Ivy] 10-20-2019 @ 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 @ 04:26 AM by Ivy.)
OOC Account

Ivy

RankPathfinder
LevelFour
ClassBerserker
Gender & HeightMare, 10hh
Age & SeasonImmortal Winter ❅
Crystals 10  ✦
WriterIvy, 2 posts

hello, ivy here. i'm opening this little shop to make some shiny tables for everyone.  my tables are fairly simple.  i strive to obtain an aesthetic and flowing look.  most of my tables will be in the scrolling style, but if you prefer something else, do give me a note and maybe we can work things out. my discord is aurora#4391, in case you wish to contact me privately. i can also design banners, profiles, and text art.  for the most part, however, i will be doing tables.

each table will cost 75 crystals.  i will be using textures and images from unsplash.com - a free website.  you are welcome to provide me the details of your character with a color scheme, lyrics, font family, and whatever wish you deem necessary.  once you have my image, please save them on your files.  last of all; my rules are simple.  please do not alter my coding and reuse them without my permission. thank you.

credit: pixel from deviantart

@[Ivy] 10-20-2019 @ 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 @ 04:23 AM by Ivy.)
OOC Account

Ivy

RankPathfinder
LevelFour
ClassBerserker
Crystals 10  ✦
WriterIvy, 2 posts
Pick up, Bane:

There's a war inside my head
And i'm drowning in regret

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

When the lights come down
Got an empty Crown

-

There's a war inside my head
And i'm drowning in regret

When the lights come down
Got an empty Crown

@[Ivy] 10-23-2019 @ 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 @ 10:33 PM by Ivy.)
OOC Account

Ivy

RankPathfinder
LevelFour
ClassBerserker
Crystals 10  ✦
WriterIvy, 2 posts
Pick up, Raum:

What's a mob to a king
What's a king to a god

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

What's a god to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything

Current time: 11-21-2019, 06:20 AM.