RankPathfinder
LevelOne
ClassSorcerer
Gender & HeightMare, 16.2hh
Age & Season5 Spring ✿
Crystals 50  ✦
WriterKiwi, 12 posts

aurora

Aurora had just begun to grow used to her new home when it was taken from her-- though not just her. It had been taken from all of them. Ripped from their grips unceremoniously and cruelly. She could still feel the sweat along her hide and the fear that beat furiously in her chest. "You could go home, Aurora." There was nothing keeping her in one place anymore. The Bifrost had trapped her and made returning to her home impossible. But now she could return to Bressoncourt. She could see her brothers, her mother, and her father again. She missed them so much. In the event that she did decide to bite the bullet and return, Aurora had been determined to look her best. The finest of blue silks rested across the gentle curve of her back, elegant tucked around the base of her wings. Each wing was held confidently and loosely at her sides. Even her once injured wing was held proudly. Her entire mane was braided tightly against the gentle curve of her neck with small blue flowers intertwined in the strands. Her tail followed suit, braided around the base with long curls spilling from the end of her tail bone. Gold jewelry accented her face and braids, glistening as if freshly polished.

She stared out across the waters, hooves planted firmly on the dock. Aurora's stormy eyes were focused intently on the waves rolling gently in the distance. A heavy sigh fell from her pink dusted lips as her dark lids closed over her eyes for a moment. "Is there even anything left for you?" She shuddered slightly, pale flesh flinching as she did. "You broke your engagement. You ran!" Her own voice inside her head was cold. She screeched in her own mind, syllables sharp as a knife that could have easily cut through her heart. "No." She finally spoke, steeling herself. "It's not time for me to return...I can't. Not yet." Turning her back to the ocean, Aurora moved from the dock.

She began to walk down one of the bustling side streets. She would leave when she was good and ready-- and not a moment too soon. She didn't have answers for her family. Hell, she hadn't even been honest with Percival about why she had run. For now she would continue to forge her own destiny as Aurora, not Princess Aurora. Just Aurora.
@[Rurik] 09-22-2019 @ 10:05 PM

Rurik

RankPathfinder
LevelOne
ClassSorcerer
Gender & HeightStallion, 15.2hh
Age & Season8 Autumn ☁
Crystals 5  ✦
WriterZomburr, 2 posts

You're never gonna get it, I'm a hazard to myself.
I'll break it to you easy; this is hell, this is hell.

His face hit the ground.

It wasnt like Rurik was drunk; at least, not that much (the sailors had a wonderful stash of rum). He had never been one built for sea travel, though he didnt seem to learn his lesson. His legs wobbled as he pulled himself up for the third time, wiping blood off his nose and rummaging across cobblestone streets to find the cigarette that had, once again, popped from his mouth. Blue smoke caressed his cheek as he brushed the dirt from its soft paper.

Curled ears flicked back at the sound of cackling behind him, his lip twitched as the voice rang out, heckling him as though he was an idiot. Typically, he would be one to have a snarky comeback, perhaps throw a hoof that would get him into even more trouble, but not this time. He was tired. He was worn down. His brain could hardly focus on a single word, let alone manage a sentence that didnt make him sound like a rambling lunatic.

With a sigh, he placed his cigarette back between his lips, taking a drag, and then taking uneven steps into the city. The architecture was beautiful, stone and fabric looming over his head and casting shadows over his shoulders as the sun started to set in the distance. However, there were signs of wear and tear. Moss and overgrown foliage sticking to buildings and spreading like careful fingers.

Bright blue eyes rolled from his sight seeing, giving him just enough time to catch himself before crashing into a bustling citizen. He muttered a half-assed apology, nearly tripping over the uneven cobblestone. The city was busy, and Rurik would have to get his head out of the clouds if he didnt want to become a speed bump.

Just as he turned around, he found himself, once again, nearly stumbling into another. Her coat was a soft pale pink, silver hair dancing against her shoulder. She had large wings and light blue eyes. He spotted a glimpse of a tattoo on her forearm as well.

"Sorry, Cousin." He said, balancing on crossed legs before he took a step back. A playful smirk found his lips as he played with his cigarette. "You look about as lost as i am."

Aurora
@[Aurora] 10-31-2019 @ 07:51 PM
Pathfinder

Aurora

RankPathfinder
LevelOne
ClassSorcerer
Gender & HeightMare, 16.2hh
Age & Season5 Spring ✿
Crystals 50  ✦
WriterKiwi, 12 posts

aurora

The bustling city would have normally been something Aurora would have enjoyed. She used to love going to the little towns in her father's kingdom to speak with the commoners. They had always treated her kindly and welcomed her with open arms. They'd bestowed gifts upon her and made her the finest meals they could with her meager means. She remembered beautiful butterfly clip she had been gifted once by a merchant. It was inlaid with pearls and the finest gems and gleamed with such elegance when worn. It wasn't until later that Aurora had learned just how much selling it would have helped the merchant, and instead he had given it to her for nothing. Now as she walked through the city no one even gave her a second glance. No one was calling her over to try a fresh loaf of bread or showing her their newest necklaces. It was alarming how cold the place felt despite the activity.

When Rurik bumped into her a small gasp fell from her pale pink lips as she looked up with a start. Despite being a mere commoner herself now it was obvious she came from some noble stock based solely on the way she carried herself. "Oh pardon me, I wasn't looking where I was going." Not very lady-like of you Aurora, she chided herself internally. She could even hear some of her etiquette teachers screaming in her mind about looking down when she walked.

"Yes, I do fear I am quite lost." She managed a half smile and a relieved look crossed her features. At least she wasn't the only one a bit thrown off by the proceedings of the day. "It's quite a busy place." She cleared her throat to cover up a gasp as she suddenly remembered her manners. "My name is Aurora. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Rurik 
@[Storyteller] 10-31-2019 @ 07:51 PM

Storyteller

RankFate
LevelVirtuoso
ClassEquine
Gender & HeightStallion, 10hh
Age & SeasonImmortal Spring ✿
Crystals 960  ✦
WriterNPC, 182 posts
[center]Oh my, could it be? That is a Touch of Autumn pendant! The next character in line to post finds and receives the award.[/center]

Current time: 11-13-2019, 01:33 AM.